Cruxtel Ltd provides a combination of services that span the mobile network lifecycle. During the design, roll-out and optimisation phase we can deliver senior resources to provide advisory services. For the data collection, post processing and benchmarking phase we can provide a one stop solution for all your data needs, providing you with the ability to identify and manage network service related issues.
Defining processes and toolsets:
- Identifying coverage holes and uplift areas.
- Using planning tools / local knowledge for site placement.
- Interfacing with acquisition and site providers.
- Identifying MSA (Multi Site Agreement) and willing Landlords.
- Producing Site Selection Packs with traffic light rating system.
- Attending MSV’s (Multi Site Visit).
- Attending site meeting with challenging site providers / local councilors / members of the public.
- Verifying drawings and instructing detailed designs.
- Creating databuild packs for site integrations.
- Analysing drive / walk test data and site statistics to ensure integrated sites are adhering to KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and SLA’s (Service Level Agreements).
- Performing cluster optimisation.
- Dimensioning the network to ensure capacity is fully optimised.
- Using statistical data to improve customer experience of the network.
- Ensuring no outside interference impacts on the network.
- Monitoring alarms and instructing diagnostics on site issues.
- Frequency / Code Planning.
- Benchmarking to identify existing networks coverage areas and performance.